Upcoming Meetings and Events
2019 ETPA Business Matching and Tradeshow Event
July 18, 2019
8:00 AM EDT - 1:00 PM EDT
Add to Calendar
Join us for the 14th Annual ETPA Business Matching and Tradeshow Event on Thursday, July 18th, 2019. This is the premier event in East Tennessee for all businesses, and especially small firms, to meet purchasing officials in local government and learn about the business opportunities available in the East Tennessee region from both local governments and businesses.
We anticipate at least 25 governments will participate plus up to 300 vendors attending the event! This event allows small/mid-sized businesses to meet with governmental agencies, create relationships to build future business opportunities, learn about “doing business” with the entities and to meet with private sector vendors. It's the perfect way to maximize your advertising dollars while making valuable contacts it would otherwise take weeks to make. Register now - earlybird registration (by May 15th) gets you a $25 discount!!
There are many ways to participate:
- As a Free Business Attendee to meet with the Government Agencies and Tradeshow Vendors. Bring your business cards, walk through the Tradeshow to meet the contacts and learn about all the opportunities in East Tennessee.
- As a Tradeshow Vendor for a fee of $325 (standard booth), $650 (double booth) or $1000 (premier booth). You meet with the Government Agencies and Attendees, attend the Networking Lunch with the Government Agencies, set up a booth to display your goods and services, and have an hour of EXCLUSIVE tradeshow time with the government agencies.
- Need to come by in the morning and then head on to work? Register for the exclusive "Meet-N-Greet" Breakfast. For $25 per person from 8:15 - 8:50 a.m. you can quickly meet with the Government Agency Procurement Officials at the event. You get to interact directly with the procurement officials and other vendors while enjoying a quick breakfast.
- Not exhibiting in the Tradeshow but want to attend the Networking Lunch? Register to attend lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. for $30 per person with the government agencies and Tradeshow Vendors.
- Sponsor a meal, session or the event in general - contact Ellen Wentworth at [email protected] if you don't see a sponsorship option the registration page that meets your needs.
Finally, the theme of the event this year is "Don't gamble away this opportunity at the Casino!" Vendors and Government Agencies, we encourage you to decorate your booth, put on your best poker face, and set up a casino game to give treats to attendees who hit the jackpot!
Support this year's charity organization, the Metro Drug Coalition of Knoxville. Click the link below to view a list of books the Richard Yoakley Alternative School would like to have for their library. The Metro Drug Coalition works with them on an Accelerated Reader program to improve on their reading comprehensive/skills while they are there. Many of these students are 2-3 grade levels behind their peers on reading. Building reading skills increases their opportunity for academic success, a resiliency factor for substance misuse.
$0.00 Government Agency Booth - use this ticket ONLY if you are a government agency registering to have a booth at the event.
$0.00 Free Business Attendee - Use this ticket only for free entrance to visit Tradeshow & Government Agencies. Please add a ticket for each person from your company separately. This ticket does not include Breakfast or Lunch. (Tradeshow Vendors do not need to add this ticket)
$25.00 Meet-N-Greet Breakfast Attendee - 8:15 to 8:50 a.m. - Must purchase a ticket for EACH person attending
$30.00 Networking Lunch Attendee - 12:00 to 1:00 pm - Please add a ticket for each person from your company separately (Tradeshow vendors and sponsors do NOT need to use this ticket)
$325.00 Tradeshow Vendor - Standard Booth (includes 6 ft table, 2 chairs, approx 10' x 10' space, Networking Lunch, and exclusive Tradeshow time with the Government Agencies)
$300.00 Earlybird rate before March 15
$625.00 Tradeshow Vendor - Double Booth (Includes two 6 ft tables, 4 chairs, approx. 20' wide x 10' space, Networking Lunch and exclusive Tradeshow time with the Government Agencies)
$600.00 Earlybird rate before March 15
$1,000.00 Tradeshow Vendor - Premier Booth (Premium location in the ballroom, includes two 6 ft tables, pipe and drape, 4 chairs, approx 20' wide x 10' space, Networking Lunch and exclusive Tradeshow time with the Government Agencies)
$975.00 Earlybird rate before March 15
$2,000.00 Gold Sponsorship (Breakfast or Lunch) - Includes brief opportunity (5 minutes) to speak to attendees at breakfast or lunch, a link on ETPA Website at footer of home page (until next Tradeshow/Expo) and inclusion on all expo promotions, recognition at event during breakfast/lunch/opening & closing remarks, recognition on Expo entrance welcoming signage and Expo signage, recognition on printed Expo agenda, opportunity to provide small premium 9branded pen or branded notepad, etc.) to be given to each registrant. Includes Premier double booth, Networking Lunch, and exclusive Tradeshow time with the Government Agencies.
$1,000.00 Silver Sponsorship - includes recognition at event during breakfast/lunch/opening & closing remarks, link on ETPA Wesite at footer of home page (until next Tradeshow/Expo), recognition on Expo signage, recognition on printed Expo agenda, opportunity to provide small premium (branded pen, notepad, etc.) to be given to each registrant. Includes Double Expo booth, Networking Lunch, and exclusive Tradeshow time with the Government Agencies.
$500.00 Bronze Sponsorship - Includes recognition at event during breakfast/lunch/opening & closing remarks, recognition on Expo signage, recognition on printed Expo agenda (booth must be purchased separately)